CWNP Wireless Certification:
CWNP offers career certifications in enterprise Wi-Fi technologies from beginner to expert.
CWSP is a professional level certification for network engineers who seek to establish their expertise in enterprise Wi-Fi security.
Contrary to popular belief, enterprise Wi-Fi can be secure, if the IT pros installing and configuring it understand how to secure the wireless network. The CWSP certification is valid for 3 years.
The CWSP certification is a professional level wireless LAN certification for the CWNP Program. The CWSP certification will advance your career by ensuring you have the skills to successfully secure enterprise Wi-Fi networks from hackers, no matter which brand of Wi-Fi gear your organization deploys.
Main subject areas covered by CWSP:
- WLAN Discovery Techniques
- Intrusion and Attack Techniques
- 802.11 Protocol Analysis
- Wireless Intrusion Prevention Systems (WIPS) Implementation
- Layer 2 and 3 VPNs used over 802.11 networks
- Enterprise/SMB/SOHO/Public-Network Security design models
- Managed Endpoint Security Systems
- 802.11 Authentication and Key Management Protocols
- Enterprise/SMB/SOHO/Public-Network Security Solution Implementation
- Building Robust Security Networks from the ground up
- Fast BSS Transition (aka. Fast/Secure Roaming) Techniques
- Thorough coverage of all 802.1X/EAP types used in WLANs
- Wireless LAN Management Systems (WNMS)
- Authentication Infrastructure Design Models
- Using Secure Applications
- 802.11 Design Architectures
- Implementing a Thorough Wireless Security Policy
During the exam, you are not allowed to mark a question to return to that question, nor are you allowed to go back to any question on the exam once you have answered that question.
Check CTC training calendar for upcoming classes. You may call us at 408.380.0600 to request a class.
Click Here to download CTC's Regstration form in PDF format. Fax back the filled out form to 408.380.0603.