Management Training Tracks
Soft Skills training is of utmost importance in today’s dynamic business environment where the rules of the game change as fast as the game itself. It provides a guideline and a framework on diverse issues such as making ‘on-the-spot’ decisions, juggling multiple responsibilities, managing ‘ME’ – time management, leadership skills, change management, and sales training for the non-sales workforce.
Soft skills are the underlying principles that brand a company for professionalism and exceptional customer service. Soft skills provide differentiation between all the cookie-cutter look-alikes and play a vital role in customer loyalty. In today's ever changing working environment, where customers and employees are demanding more, instilling the use of soft skills in your team members is something you simply can not ignore.
The ultimate goal of CTC's soft skills workshops is to realize higher productivity per employee throughout our client’s organization.
Soft Skills Workshops
- LEADERSHIP TRAINING
- TIME MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP SERIES
- JUGGLING MULTIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- HOW TO BE AN EFFECTIVE MANAGER
- SALES TRAINING FOR THE NON-SALES PERSON
- CULTIVATING INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- CONFLICT RESOLUTION
- CREATIVE PROBLEM SOLVING IN THE WORKPLACE
- INSANITY MANAGEMENT - The Inmates are Running the Asylum!
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- HANDLING PRESSURE – PERSONAL MANAGEMENT
- TEAM BUILDING WORKSHOP
- UPWARDLY MOBILE ATTITUDES
- CUSTOMER SERVICE WORKSHOP
Contact CTC for workshop outlines and registration process. You may call us at 408.380.0600 to request information.
Click Here to contact us using the web form.